Christmas dessert: Brownies are a popular dessert in all families and at all times of the year. Even if you add fruit, they disappear from the plate faster than you can say “bon appétit”. Here’s a recipe for healthy, irresistible brownies made with chocolate and raspberries. With berries or other fruits, this dessert is even juicier and tastier. In addition, the sweetness of raspberries gives it a refreshing touch.
Here you can see how to make the brownies and what ingredients you need to prepare them.
Ingredients Christmas dessert
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 225 g gluten-free flour of your choice
- a little baking powder
- 100 g dark chocolate
- 40 g cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee
- 100 ml water
- 1 pinch of salt
- 225 g sugar of your choice
- 90 ml coconut oil
- 100 g raspberries
Preparation Christmas dessert
- Soak the chia seeds with 3 tablespoons of water, mix them with the sugar and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C and line a 20 x 20 cm baking tray with baking paper. Let the paper protrude a little from the baking tray so that you can remove the cake more easily later.
- Mix the flour with a little baking powder by hand and set aside.
- Bring the water to a boil and then pour it into a larger bowl. Chop the chocolate into fine pieces and add them to the bowl. Then add the cocoa powder and the instant coffee and mix well.
- Now take the mixture of sugar and chia seeds. This should have become a sticky mass by now. Add the coconut oil and mix everything with a blender until it becomes smooth.
- Now combine all three mixtures into one and mix carefully with a hand mixer. Make sure that there are no lumps of flour. As the dough takes on a firm texture, you will need to knead it further by hand towards the end.
- Place the finished dough on the prepared tray and press it flat. Then sprinkle with raspberries.
- Bake the brownies for about 22-24 minutes, depending on how you like them. And your delicious brownies are ready!
- Cut them into large cubes and arrange them on a nice plate.
Write to us in the comments what you think of the brownies and send us a photo on Instagram at @besserme. Have fun trying them out!
Recipe from: lazycatkitchen.com
More Ideas for healthy desserts.
BesserMe is also on Instagram!