Fruit salad should be on our menu more often. No matter what time of year or day, you can always eat a fruit salad.
It is delicious, healthy and rich in vitamins. If you add nuts, the fruit salad will also contain the essential omega-3 fatty acids. You can prepare the salad with any fruit you already have at home and sweeten it with yogurt and honey. One idea is to serve the fruit salad in glasses or colorful bowls. So you can surprise friends and family with colorful and healthy ingredients.
The following ingredients are needed for the preparation of a fine fruit salad.
Fruit salad ingredients
- 250 g Greek yogurt
- 85 g honey
- ½ tablespoon vanilla extract
- Juice from one orange
- 150 g strawberries, halved
- 2 clementines, cut into pieces
- 1 mango, cut into cubes
- 1 apple, cut into cubes
- 1 banana, cut into cubes
- In a small bowl, mix the Greek yogurt with honey and vanilla extract and set aside.
- Mix the fresh fruit with the orange juice and then serve with the already prepared yogurt sauce. And the fruit salad is ready. Bon appetite!
Recipe by: gimmedelicious.com
BesserMe is also on Instagram!