In this blog post you will find 10 tips on how to turn your bathroom into a wellness oasis. With these simple tricks, your bathroom will not only be organized, but also look like a beautiful hotel bathroom.
About the organization
The saying “organization is key” shows it: Before decorating, you should sort out and organize everything. If you have a lot of cosmetics, it can sometimes be difficult to store them in an organized way. So sort everything out first and get an overview. You can also use this opportunity to thoroughly clean all your bathroom cabinets and drawers.
- Use dividers for your drawers. This will allow you to organize your cosmetics into categories and keep everything in its place.
- Baskets for the bathroom cabinets. If you have larger bathroom cabinets, then baskets are suitable to arrange the cosmetic items. You can then simply take them out of the cabinet when you are looking for something.
- Roll your bath towels. Keeping bath towels organized is a challenge for most. Our tip: Roll your bath towels and place the same sizes on top of each other.
- Towels in a basket. Put a few towels in a basket for decoration and place it next to the sink. This way your bathroom will look like in a hotel. This tip is especially good for the bathroom.
- Jars for hair ties. Small things like hair ties and cotton balls like to lie around in the bathroom. Sort them into beautiful jars. This way, they are not only supplied, but also serve as decoration.
How to beautify the room
- Identical bottles for shampoo and shower gel. Buy identical containers for your daily beauty products in the shower and label them. This has two advantages. On the one hand, it looks nice. On the other hand, it is more sustainable, because you can refill them again and again.
- Wooden bathtub shelf. You have a bathtub and like to bathe? Then get yourself a bathtub tray. This alone with a candle on it looks very nice. Moreover, you can put your snack or book on it while bathing.
- Shower curtain and bath mat. Since the bathroom is usually rather a smaller room, shower curtains and baths mats make a lot of difference. Therefore, coordinate them with each other and the room.
- Set of soap container and toothbrush holder. You can by soap containers and toothbrush holders almost everywhere in a set. The soap container in particular is sustainable, because you can refill the soap with large packages and have less plastic waste.
- Candles or scented sticks. Especially for a wellness evening at home, candles and scented sticks give the room a beautiful aura. During the week, you can use the candles too decorative effects and can serve to drown out unpleasant scents.
With all these tips, you can turn your home bathroom into an organized hotel bathroom. Design the room according to your wishes and preferences. Often the room is a little neglected, because it seems to only serve its purpose. But you will notice a difference, especially as your guests will notice the change.
Have fun organizing and decorating!