Brownies are a favorite dessert in all families and at all times of the year. Even if you add juicy fruits, they disappear from the plate faster than you can say “bon appétit”. Here’s a recipe for healthy, irresistible brownies made with chocolate and raspberries. With berries or other fruits, this dessert is even juicier and tastier. Plus, the sweetness of the raspberries gives it a refreshing touch.
Here you can see how to make the brownies and what ingredients you need to prepare them.
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 225 g gluten-free flour of your choice
- a little baking powder
- 100 g dark chocolate
- 40 g cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee
- 100 ml water
- 1 pinch of salt
- 225 g sugar of your choice
- 90 ml coconut oil
- 100 g raspberries
- Soak the chia seeds with 3 tablespoons of water, mix them with the sugar and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C and line a 20 x 20 cm baking tray with baking paper. Let the paper protrude a little from the baking tray so that you can remove the cake more easily later.
- Mix the flour with a little baking powder by hand and set aside.
- Bring the water to a boil and then pour it into a larger bowl. Chop the chocolate into fine pieces and add them to the bowl. Then add the cocoa powder and the instant coffee and mix well.
- Now take the mixture of sugar and chia seeds. This should have become a sticky mass by now. Add the coconut oil and mix everything with a blender until it becomes smooth.
- Now combine all three mixtures into one and mix carefully with a hand mixer. Make sure that there are no lumps of flour. As the dough takes on a firm texture, you will need to continue kneading it by hand towards the end.
- Place the finished dough on the prepared tray and press it flat. Then sprinkle with raspberries.
- Bake the brownies for about 22-24 minutes, depending on how you like them. And your delicious brownies are ready!
- Cut them into large cubes and arrange them on a nice plate.
Write to us in the comments what you think of the brownies and send us a photo on Instagram at @besserme. Have fun trying them out!
Recipe from: lazycatkitchen.com
More Ideas for healthy desserts.
- Strawberry crumble cake – vegan, healthy and moist
- No Bake Lemon Mousse Cake
- Healthy chocolate with pomegranate and almonds (3 ingredients – 5 minutes)
- Chocolate Banana Oatmeal Cake