Before going to bed, you should try the following five yoga exercises to relax your body and mind. The best part about it? This yoga program can easily be done in bed.
Duration: 2 minutes
- Sit on the bed facing the wall. Do this with the buttocks about five to six centimeters from the wall.
- Lie down and stretch your legs against the wall.
- If this is too intense a stretch and you feel pain, then move the buttocks even further away from the wall.
- Place the arms relaxed next to the body on the bed with the palms facing up. Breathe slowly and deeply.
- This exercise brings relaxation in the back and legs.
Duration: 2-3 minutes
- Sit cross-legged and exhale deeply while placing the right hand on the left knee. At the same time, place the left hand behind the body.
- Slowly turn to the left with the upper body.
- You should try to look over your left shoulder and take a few deep breaths in and out. Then you should slowly turn back to the center and repeat the exercise on the other side.
Duration: 3-5 minutes
- Lie on your back with your legs bent.
- Place the soles of the feet together and drop the knees to the side.
- Meanwhile, place the arms next to the body on the bed.
- If this exercise is too hard, you can also put pillows under your legs to make this exercise easier.
Duration: 5-8 minutes
- To sit down with your buttocks on your heels.
- Move the upper body forward until the forehead touches the bed.
- Now lower the chest to the knees as far as possible and extend the arms forward.
- Remain in this position for a few minutes and breathe deeply in and out.
Duration: 7-8 minutes
- Lie on your back, bend your legs and bring them as close to your torso as possible.
- Cross the ankles and wrap them with both hands.
- Inhale deeply while sitting up; exhale deeply and slowly lie back down to the starting position.
- Repeat this exercise for one minute, lie down and adopt your most favorite position for sleeping.
- Sleep helps you lose weight
- How to sleep for eight hours without interruption
- Get in top shape with Bikram Yoga