Often, many do not dare to taste or recreate unfamiliar dishes from different cultures. They are afraid that they might not like it or that the preparation for it is very elaborate and complicated. That is why we have tried to find a simple recipe for Thai tuna salad.
This delicious dish will instantly transport anyone back to a relaxed vacation atmosphere.
- 3 cans of tuna (70 g each)
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into small pieces
- ½ onion, diced
- 1 cucumber, cut into small pieces
- ¼ cup sesame oil or olive oil
- 1 glass lemon juice
- Salt, pepper
- Sesame seeds
- Place the tuna in a large bowl and chop.
- Add the vegetables, pour oil over them and mix everything together well
- Now, mix with the lemon juice.
- When the salad is ready, season with salt and pepper. Depending on your taste, you can also add sesame seeds.
- Tip: Serve with a glass of red wine.
Enjoy your meal!
Recipe by: @tablefortwoblog.com
- Healthy salad with olives
- Healthy fruit salad with lemon honey dressing
- Cabbage salad with peanut butter and vegetables
- Quickly prepared salad with chicken